Wednesday, August 13
I forgot to write about my fasting day in the excitement of my trip to Texas. I was really nervous about fasting, as I've previously explained. But I decided to give it a whirl. I skipped breakfast but still had my fiber and super food supplement. I think these two things held me over for a bit because I didn't start feeling weird until about 10am. I started getting shaky and light-headed, but I decided to push through. I didn't want to get a headache. That was my main concern, but I never did. I kept thinking, well, I'll finish this or that and then I'll eat. But I was able to keep pushing the time back. I also missed lunch, but around 2pm, I finally gave in! I actually really never got hungry. It was more an issue of being shaky and light-headed. I don't feel guilty about it though since this was my first time ever! Next time I'll do better.
I had some Oriental Red Meat Salad and cantaloupe at 2, but just a small amount. That actually seemed to awaken my hunger more than anything else! so around 4:30 I ate some leftover tuna salad. I don't think I had a snack.
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment