Just in case you didn't get the email...
I've been adding a few new items to my Etsy store and hope to continue doing so. If you haven't been in a while, visit www.lulainlondon.etsy.com.
I have also started my own website at www.lulainlondon.com. Soon I will begin blogging there about various and sundry things, but right now I am gathering information from moms of children 5 years and under to create an extensive, detailed page of measurements for those who like to sew, knit, crochet, etc. PLEASE HELP!!! If you are a mom or have friends who are, please go to www.lulainlondon.com and read more about this project. In return for your help, you can choose to be entered in a drawing to win items from Lula in London. The more information I have, the better the data will be. So please forward this on to your friends. The deadline for submissions is March 31, 2010. The results of the drawings will be posted soon after that in April, 2010.
Thanks so much for your help!
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment