As far as how I'm feeling...I feel pretty normal except I'm tired, but that's nothing new for me! I'm also starting to feel some aches and pains in my back, hips, and feet. The bottom of my feet especially hurt even if I've been standing for 10 minutes. I feel like I need to get some of those tan shoes elderly people have to wear! Evie and I giggled today as we thought about our husbands having to rock us back and forth before boosting us out of a lounging or sitting position! She "encouraged" me that the heaviness I'm currently feeling is only just beginning!
I'm also starting to feel "things" in my belly. Not really flutters, as they're often described, but more like that heavy feeling you get when you're riding a roller coaster or going up an elevator. It's part of the Coldplay story, but that was the first time I felt the baby and it was rather obvious! When the music started, she started poking me, like "hey, what's going on out there!" It was amazing and a little scary considering how loud the music was! But she'll probably be a rocker like her daddy!
Anyway, here's a little picture of our baby girl:

5 comments:
Listen...this getting big situation is only going to get more cumbersome, but it's the best cumbersome you'll ever go through! I look forward to your stories of rolling on and off the couch, of hoisting yourself off the toilet, of squeezing into restaurant boothes, of waking up in the night with feet in your ribs, of feeling her hiccups for the first time... Such a wretched, wonderful time :) Enjoy every moment, even the tough ones. I want to hear it all.
How exciting! You're going to have a little girl! I'm with Evie: I wanna hear all about it. I'm probably going to be pregnant in the next year, so I want to find out what I have to look forward to/dread. :)
Awesome! I love little girls. Wait...You know what I mean! I was so glad that we had a girl. Most people would have thought I wanted a boy - which would have been cool too. But I think there is something very special about the bond between a little girl and her Daddy.
Sarah- ok I already put this on your facebook account- but when are we going shopping (: I need some baby shopping man! It is so fun. I loved feeling Anna move- that was one of my favorite experiences ever in my whole life. I can't wait to see the nursery and the clothes and all that sweet wonderful pretty soft baby girl stuff.
Ahh - so cute! You need to get some satin pjs! they make getting off the bed easier! I am sooo excited for you. You will be an amazing mom -- um, shopping much!
You know though, the first one is actually easier than subsequent babies. You feel a lot more the second time because you are more stretched out, which seems weird to me.
Sophia will have a play buddy now! And you are making me hungry for Mccallister's and their sweet tea.
Post a Comment