Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Hump

Is a hump bigger than a bump? Let's find out....Here's me at 18 weeks after eating a rather large McAllister's baked potato with lots of cheese! Tomorrow is the big day. We hopefully find out what we're having and we'll be sure to let everyone know how it goes! I'd also like to comment on the Coldplay show we went to a couple weeks ago. Hopefully will get around to that soon. Three more weeks of school left! Woo hoo! OK...enough chit chat. Here are the pics.









3 comments:

Linden said...

Aw, you look so cute! (I do think a hump is bigger than a bump.)

Did you see Coldplay in KC? If so, you're the third family I know who was at that concert! So jealous! We missed them when they were here, so who knows when we'll get to hear them live again. :( Can't wait to hear about the concert!

Amber said...

Can't wait to hear your news!

evie said...

You look so good!!! I'm going to be on pins and needles tomorrow...call asap!