Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Model

So...I still enjoy dressing Lula up and taking pictures of her...when she'll let me! She's such a good little model. I mean, what 4 month old can give the looks she gives (see middle pic in the tea cup shirt). It's like she knows what she's doing! OK...so every mom has probably said this at some point, but I like to believe my child is extra special. So don't burst my bubble! Did I mention in my new description of me that I'm a hopeless dreamer and still believe in fairies? :)

Some people have asked to see pictures of things I'm making for Cider Days. The last pictures of Lula in the blue and white outfit show one of the items I've made. Just a little preview! More to come!




1 comment:

evie said...

Love Lu's new outfit! That fabric is killer.

Also, love your new title and description!