1 year ago
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Last Update!
Not much to tell today. I had my last doctor's appointment and am at the same place as last week: dilated to 2cm and effaced 90%. It's a little disappointing I haven't progressed more, but at least I'm at that point instead of 0 everything. We report to the hospital Friday morning at 6am. My doctor warned me to be mentally prepared for a long day as this was normal for first time moms. He'll probably start me on pitocin and then break my water if that isn't working well. I'm still pretty nervous about being induced and all the complications it can cause. So please keep praying that she'll decide to get here on her own before Friday. That's about it! In 72 hours or so we will have a baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Did the inducing thing- no complications here! Just some inconvenience. You'll do great and she'll be here so soon- yea!
We were induced, and it was fine. Some might even say it was convenient. I decided not to be a maryter and had the epidural along with the with pitocin. Feel free to disagree, but you don't have to do it to prove anything to me!
I'm still holding out hope that she'll be born today on my birthday!
Post a Comment