Not much new to report. I never heard back about the glucola test, which I'm assuming means either my tests were lost or everything if fine. I imagine the latter is the appropriate assumption.
I'm definitely feeling...and looking bigger! I could tell last week that my body had started shifting in new ways. Friends suggested my hips were "sliding out" to make room. Very exciting (that's sarcasm) since I've never exactly had a stick-figure shape that might appreciate a little extra hippage! But I won't complain since I know the purpose of those hips sliding out! I'm embracing my new shape despite a minor break down after shopping at a maternity store sale last Sunday. Jay was kind enough to hold me tenderly while I sobbed into his chest that I was fat and didn't want to be fat. He tried not to laugh as I dramatically exclaimed that my butt was large and flat. Really, shopping just shouldn't be allowed when you're pregnant. As if we don't have enough complexes to deal with as women! Just give me a large, comfortable moo moo and I'll be just fine! Sweats have recently become my new best friend!

Speaking of best friends, mine was here for a very brief visit this weekend and we had a wonderfully relaxing time together. We celebrated her 30th birthday. Woo hoo for "real" adulthood! My own turn of a decade is not too far off. Kind of looking forward to it...kind of scary. Significant event of the day? I gained a pound and a half in one day...might have had something to do with the three pieces of cake I had!!! Can't turn 30 without some serious partying! Take that, Dr. Stamps! Yikes! I have to see him Thursday! I better be good for the rest of the week!


Well, other than being ready for this child to get here and still going round and round about names for her, there's not much else to report. I'm finished subbing at the English Language Institute and literally have nothing to do this week! HEAVEN IS HERE! Anyone want to do coffee or lunch this week?! Cause I'm FREE...for 10 more weeks!

1 comment:
I want to do coffee or tea!!!
Post a Comment