Here are some new pictures of me in my latest state of pregnancy. I am 25 weeks...into my 6th month now and definitely feeling it. I feel "good," but am starting to tire more easily and just feel big in general. I went to my new doctor's office today after having to switch due to new insurance. It was pretty uneventful, which I prefer, considering I've already been through all the preliminaries. I even made it through my blood draw without incident! It's very helpful to have some control over the situation, as in being able to tell them which arm is better and that I have small veins. I also prayed about it this morning and have decided not to give in to that fear anymore. My favorite verse for this situation is, "He has not given me the spirit of fear, but of love, power, and a sound mind." I kept this in mind and repeated it to myself when I started to get a little anxious. Amazing that the Lord has given us the tools to even have control over our thoughts and emotions. Anyway, I'll quit preaching and show you my belly and a small glimpse of the baby's room (whose name will not be determined until she gets here, for those who are wondering)!


3 comments:
Sarah + baby, you're beautiful! Absolutely beautiful.
These pictures are great. You do the most adorable things with your hair! Really happy for you and really happy that your baby girl is doing well. Sorry about those leg cramps. I have had them before and I hate it!!! Just a few more months girl!
Hi girlie!
You look so great! thanks for putting up pics. it's always hard not to be afraid because of all of the things that could go wrong, but you will look back and just have the best memories. I want to be prego again now! ha. Thinking about you guys!
Post a Comment