Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Bump


So...I was planning to take frequent pictures of my growing belly and even thought it would be fun to make a flip book just for my own personal pleasure...but that didn't happen! So this is me at 14 weeks. Not the best pictures, especially considering I put the timer on and took them myself, which is why I have no head in one of them! But you can definitely see my bump. You can also see my growing rear! The two are almost symmetrical! I hope the front side eventually overtakes the back side! I saw a maternity shirt recently that said, "Remember, my butt is a balancing tool." Love it!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stands With A Fist called and wants her moccasin boots back...

Amber said...

Sarah~ you are too cute. I hate you... I mean.... no yeah... I hate you for being a cute pregnant girl. (:


Actually, I am still ridiculously happy for you guys- even if you are cute pregnant.

Erin said...

you look so cute sarah! Love the moccasins. I can't wait to see your little bump grow!

evie said...

Seriously??? You are one of "those." Rrrrrr... You really do look fabulous! Love the bump; a belly never looked so good!

Anonymous said...

Wow-- that first comment by 'a' was pretty flippin' funny =)

Love the pictures-- keep 'em coming =)

Hammocks and High Tea said...

Yeah..."A" always has very funny things to say! That's why we keep him around! I have to say I laughed myself out loud in my office for at least a full minute when I read about Stands With a Fist. My Dad calls the baby Running Bear and thinks it's a boy. Maybe if it's a girl we can call her Stands With a Fist!

Kara said...

Sarah! You look so adorable. The bump is super cute and a definite confirmation that you've got a little bundle of joy growing in there! And, I love the boots by the way! Hope all is going well!