Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Nothing Too New

Well, Thanksgiving has passed and Christmas is nigh. We spent a lovely Thanksgiving in Nashville with my family which has grown tremendously over the last year and a half! With our ("our" being the family's...not mind and Jay's!) newest addition, Lola Jane, the grandbabies now total 4. My Dad had predicted 5 by the end of this year...so he wasn't too far off! We'll be here for Christmas and my parents are coming for two weeks to help us celebrate Lula's first Christmas.

Lula is getting ready to crawl, which is probably the biggest change we've witnessed and she has two precious new teeth. Did I mention that in my last blog? Can't remember. Another big change is that her hair is too long now to put in her well-recognized and loved mohawk. It's very sad, but I'm not willing to cut it to bring it back!

Janae took some new pictures of Lula and the family. I can't wait to see them...although it was SOOOO cold the day we took them that there might only be a few good ones of the fam! It was pretty miserable trying to smile and look cute in freezing weather. Anyway, I'm sure I'll put all kinds of links to those pics once they surface since Janae is one of the most amazing photographers ever and her work deserves to be seen!

Well, here's my little one:



1 comment:

evie said...

OH my...I'm am so excited about seeing your new pictures!

That last one of Lu with the bandana is killer. I miss her!