Sunday, November 1, 2009

Rocker Chick

Lula had her 6th month appointment last week and is doing great. She turned 6 months on October 17. It's hard to believe she's that old and at the same time, it seems like she's still so little and will never get bigger. She's such a joy. Today she was playing her own form of peek-a-boo and squealing with laughter. Thinking it would only last a minute, Jay finally went to get the camera where after she immediately stopped! How do they know?! It was pretty hilarious though. She's on the verge of crawling and delights in just about everything.

Friday Jay and I celebrated 10 years of wedded bliss. We looked pretty snazzy, but forgot to take a picture. It's more fun to look at Lula anyway. So we'll get back to her.

This was her first Halloween of course, and not wanting to spend money on a store-bought costume, I used what she already. Her well-known mohawk set the tone and helped me decide on an 80s punk rock chick. Jay invented the headband which was the perfect accessory. We went to a little party for the kids at a friend's house. We arrived at 5:30 and were home by 7! Sadly, we are getting old and are very OK with it! I guess this is fitting since I'll be turning 30 in 8 1/2 days. Wow! I can't believe I'm almost 30! Does that mean I have to start being responsible? Dang it!

Anyway, we couldn't decide which pictures to keep because they were all so cute. But we narrowed it down a little. Here's our little punk rocker.






To offset last night's outfit, today I dressed her sort of like a punk rock ballerina for church. Being way too cute again, I had to take some more pictures. Lucky for you, this time we only kept one!

And finally, giving it her all since the expectation as a rocker was set so high, here's little Lu singing her debut.


1 comment:

evie said...

These pictures are so adorable. LOVE her costume. Although, I can see you dressing her like that any day of the week!